Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Whatta Empty Day...

October 4, 2011..


..Haayzz.. today is special day for 2 people I knew.. It's Dean Narresh and Matetay's BIRTHDAY!!.. I know they're happy and celebrating this wonderful day.. But for me?? EMPTY!!! wala lan.. I woke up sooo laaatteee and it was 11:30am only.. but it felt so early.. so instead of eating lunch, I ate bread as i it was a breahfast.. hahaha.. then.. watched t.v... pero kaasar.. there's no interesting show... ampf.. so i wasted my time in.. BLOGGING!!! wahehehe.. 


Time is really rynning so fast... Akalain mu gabi nah,, tapos may pasok n nmn ulet bukas haayyyzz... minsa nakakatamad na.. pero I have to work noh, Mas mabuti ng naboboring sa work dahil my pera... kesa ka sa bahay na wala.. Siguro I just want something new na pagkakaabalahan.. Maybe in few days...mawala din itong EMPTINESS na aking nadarama.. hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment