Thursday, March 29, 2012

Happy Chiu at 22!

MARCH 29,2012 - Oh! God! I'm already 22!! And today I celebrated my 22 years of existence.. Hahaha.. Venus Raj ba itey?! Hahaha no.. Kidding aside. Actually I had no plans for my special day. My plan for that was just to go to Baclaran Church alone to give thanks for all the blessing I received for the past years and to pray for more blessings, guidance and wisdom. For a change na rin. I always used to celebrate my birthday kasi with outing,  since my birthday was the start of Summer Days, or a simple dinner or lunch at home.

Happy Chiu @ 22!!


           Pero sadyang pinagpala talaga siguro ako to have a gropup of friends who really love, care and appreciate me :)) Naks! Thanks for Onai who did a great job by accomplishing her Mission this time.Grabeh, di ku talaga akalain na magsisipuntahan sila, I know that some of they have work and will coming from far place. I know how many times did they tried to surprise me on my special day but I always buking buking them. Hahaha And since I also love surprising other people especially my friends, I know how to catch them. But I am, so thiends who made my birthday special :)One of the best birthday I've ever had.. For the first time, I celebrated it with both my Highs School and College Friends.. HAPPYYYY!! So thankful for that.. :)

My AWESOME gorlfriends!! :)
High School BFFs!


College Barkada!! 
      In my 22 years of existence I don't know how to thank the Lord for all the blessings he'd given to me.. For a wonderful journey I called "Life". I am so blessed and thankful to experienced having family, relatives, friends, and many special someone, who gave so much love and care to me, and even strangers and enemies who added spice, twists and meaning to my 22 years of journey.. I am thankful for all the challenges, difficulties and hardships that gladly I conquered, as it made me became a better person. For all the mistakes that I've done and learning I gained from it, as it leads me to have a strong faith, trust and love to God. For all the persons I met, and became my inspirations and motivation that also touched my life.. I am also thankful and blessed that even I'm not a perfect/good enough person, I know that somehow in myself that I became also an inspiration, motivation and touched other lives to as other touched mine.. All I want now is to continue to be happy and have a meaningful journey!! With these.. Thank You Lord for blessing me with these kind of FRIENDS..Its AWESOME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment