Monday, June 18, 2012

Its Fathers Day folks!

     If there's another person we should thank for, aside from our Mom's, it should be the person we call Tatay, Papa, Ama, Dad, Tay, Itay, Daddy, Pop or Papsi, the FIRST MAN in every woman's life. So I made this simple thing as a tribute for my Father; ELIAS R. CORNETA JR.

Sorry. My Papa was camera shy. And we only have few pictures of him.

     This will be my 14th years without you but then I can still feel your presence, especially during my hard and difficult times, and now I begin to remember our old days.I remember those days that you are the one who did the cooking especially during our birthdays, with my brother, my father was always the PUNONG KUSINERO and the one who was so busy in kitchen. His specialty were famous "Lutong Bahay na Ulam" . And take note, the best ang papa ko sa pagluluto, :) si Mama "biko" lang ang specialty!! hahaha and even in laundry Mama was not as good as my Papa especially in white clothings, ang PUUUTTTIII!!..Peace motherhood! :)).
     I may not lucky of those whose still have their dad until today, but i don't envy them. I am still feel lucky enough for at least spending 8 years of my life with him :). At least i still had the chance to had those precious moments with him .  I know that wherever he is right now, I know he's just around guiding us I know that he is REALLY PROUD of me for WHAT and WHO I am now. I am blessed to have a father like him.
     You are the guiding star of my life who held my finger and showed me the path of knowledge and life. At times when my life was like a candle in the wind you put your hands around so that all all the burns were your and all the light was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment