Friday, June 22, 2012

It's Official! I'm Finally Abosrbed.

Truly PATIENCE is a virtue. After 1 and a half years of waiting, its all worth the wait. I am now officially absorbed as staff nurse at the hospital where I am working now.
Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 11:19am, I got this text message from NSO department. And I am so totally happy and excited and nervous too!

This is It!
     The next day, June 21,2012, the Moment of truth! The day of interview, I came so early, I've been in NSO at 1pm with my batch-mate Aldrin and Mam Giselle, the other one who's been also absorbed. Unfortunately, due to emergency cases our interviewer came late. Instead of getting upset I just make kwento to Aldrin na lang. Naubusan na nga rin ako ng kwento eh. And I also said "Ok lan yan, Nakapaghintay nga tayo ng isa't kalahating taon, ano pa kaya yung ilang oras?!" Oh diba pampalubag loob haha :)

     After 3 hours, our interviewer finally arrived. Yeay! And I am started to get nervous. :S. The interview went so fast. It's just like orienting what would be our duties and responsibilities as nurse. We were asked what we felt about and how were our experienced as Volunteer Nurse and that's it! And in that interview, I was told that I would never be assigned anymore at NICU instead I will be at ER. I was shocked. I don't how to feel, mixed emotions. Of course I'm kind of expecting that I will be at NICU since I spent my 5 months of VN there. I am kind of sad that I will not be at NICU yet happy that I am absorbed. Since I will be assigned at ER, I will just embraced it and take it as a challenge. So now we were just told to wait for the call/notification on when we will be going to start.

While waiting for our Interview with Aldrin and Mam Giselle.

     Thank You Lord for everything. Things really happen according to God's plan and time :)
PATIENCE is not the ability to WAIT, but the ability to keep the GOOD ATTITUDE while WAITING.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy for you, Chiu! Well-deserved! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete